Friday, August 22, 2008

Kaeley's Missing Tooth

Wednesday we were getting ready for family pictures and I was giving this outfit a test run, so I just happened to have a camera in hand to take a picture of Kaeley, and I noticed a little toothless grin. I said, "Kaeley, your tooth is gone." She thought for a couple of seconds and then this face. She was VERY sad that she had accidentially swallowed her tooth sometime earlier in the day! She was worried the tooth fairy would not come! All I know is thank goodness the tooth fairy has email and you can email her and let her know what happened! You know, it took a day for her to process all the emails she gets and then ta-da, this morning Kaeley found money underneath her pillow. She was thrilled! Mimi's in town and we're going shopping! We'll try not to spend $5 all in one place!

1 comment:

Gil said...

Kaeley looks so sad in this picture. Total despair thinking that the tooth fairy wouldn't come unless there is a tooth. It's kinda funny to think she probably swallowed it unaware.