Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kaeley And Her New Grin!

Well, for those of you who have seen Kaeley within the last week, you would know one of her top front teeth has been hanging on by a thread! That's how she does... she's so afraid to pull, she waits until they just fall out! This was her 4th tooth, the previous 3 have all been on the bottom. This is the first on the top - and boy, it's a biggie! I just had professional pictures made of the girls because I knew this was coming and I needed one more picture before her looked changed drastically. I will tell you that the new tooth has already broke through, so hopefully the gap will not be there long! She did actually pull this one... I had threatened that I would have to take her to the dentist and have it pulled if she didn't get it out. That was all it took! Her gum was looking inflamed and I told her if food got in there it could get infected. Oh...I just LOVE teeth, NOT!

BEFORE:
AFTER:

1 comment:

Denton Family said...

Looks so much better now that the tooth is out. the gum was red and inflamed. almost instanly better. big kids now is all we have.