Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This year for Mother's Day we made the trip to Ashevill, NC to spend the weekend with my grandmother, better known as my Nan. Greg was on a business trip to Raleigh, NC, so mom, bettern known as Mimi drove from Atlanta to Knoxville, and then the girls and I joined her for the trip to Asheville. I haven't been back there in a long time. I enjoy going back to visit, since I'm from there and attended college there, I have lots of memories. It was a great weekend, with lots of yummy food! Can't beat my Nan's chicken and dumplins! We also got to eat at the Coach House in Black Mountain, which is just a little seafood place, with food that really just can't be beat! Saturday we did a little shopping and then Sunday we all went to church with Nan and Pop - I know that was special for her to have us all there for Mother's Day! What a fun weekend!

Me, Nan & Mimi...
Me & Ella, Nan, Mimi & Kaeley...
And this picture was harder to get than one would imagine... especially with a not so cooperative 3 year old! All our hands... Thanks Jessica for the idea!

1 comment:

Denton Family said...

I like the picture of your hands. mom will be jealous!