Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Things They Say...

Ok, this was just too funny not to share! On Thursday, I was getting Ella into the car for school and she said "where we going?" I told her we were going to school. Then I heard this little sassy/whine say "oh...I just can't believe it, I don't want to go to school." Seriously, to hear these words and her tone of voice, I had to remind myself she's only 3! I told her, of course you want to go, you like school, you have fun there. Then she said "I wish you could go with me." I told her that mommies don't to go to school. And I thought that would be the end of discussion...then she comes back and says "little girls don't go to school either." All that aside, she had a great day, and when I picked her up she told me she had fun at school. Of course she did, she had music with Ms. Jean! She really is doing great and having a lot of fun!

No comments: