Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Much Fun!

The girls have had a blast playing in the snow! This has been the only snow of any substance that they've even seen let alone had a chance to play in! It did snow once at our other house, but Kaeley was barely walking. I let them go out first thing yesterday even though there wasn't really any snow on the ground, I thought they would at least have fun running around and catching snowflakes on their tongue - and they did! Living around here, you never know if snow flurries are all you're going to see or not! It did snow all day yesterday and we had an inch or two on the ground. The girls had so much fun - Papaw came over and he and Kaeley built a snowman, and all Ella wanted to do was throw snowballs. She was hilarious! She threw one right after another the whole time we were out. She would yell "take that!" I would scream and act like I was trying to dodge her snowballs and she would tell me "it's ok mamma, it's just a snowball." The girls and papaw even had a snowball fight, and Ella thought that was GREAT! Today when we came inside, Kaeley and I were frozen, Ella came in crying...she wanted to play snowballs! It didn't matter how cold she was...she wanted to play! Sweet girl! Kaeley really enjoyed making snow angels today.







2 comments:

Jillina said...

Aww sweet pictures!!

Laura said...

Your girls are so cute! Snow play is wonderful! Love you all!