This year instead of a birthday party with all her friends, Kaeley opted for just 1 friend to come over and spend the night. It was an easy choice ... LILY! Kaeley just adores Lily. Kaeley and Lily were in the same preschool class, then Kindergarten class, and now 1st grade! They've become quite close! The sleepover fun actually started right after school. The girls were able to run wild in the school gym while we moms set up for the teacher luncheon. Then Lily came home with us and truthfully, both my girls are just smitten by her. The three of them played everything. We ordered pizza and had cupcakes. I convinced them to take a bath, but they only agreed because I said they could wear bathing suits! Then they watched some movies with popcorn and it didn't take long for them to wind down and crash on sleeping bags and the air mattress I put in the floor in Kaeley's room. SO MUCH FUN!!! Saturday morning the fun continued - a little TV time, they played teacher/school, and had a dance party in Kaeley's room. Indeed - Girls Just Want to Have FUN! Here are some pictures from the sleepover....
Friday, March 12, 2010
So Much to Blog...
So little motivation...blogging is not my talent, but I'm trying to stay afloat! February was busy, busy, busy! Kaeley and I both had birthdays, she had a birthday sleepover with her bestest friend, Lily, and also had a party with family. I prepared for a huge teacher luncheon at Kaeley's school that was cancelled due to the "massive" (NOT!) snow/ice in our area. Kaeley went ice skating for the first time, and did I mention we made a whirlwind trip to Disney!?! I have pics of most all of it... might as well start with a few and perhaps I'll get another post in before the weekend is up.
This year instead of a birthday party with all her friends, Kaeley opted for just 1 friend to come over and spend the night. It was an easy choice ... LILY! Kaeley just adores Lily. Kaeley and Lily were in the same preschool class, then Kindergarten class, and now 1st grade! They've become quite close! The sleepover fun actually started right after school. The girls were able to run wild in the school gym while we moms set up for the teacher luncheon. Then Lily came home with us and truthfully, both my girls are just smitten by her. The three of them played everything. We ordered pizza and had cupcakes. I convinced them to take a bath, but they only agreed because I said they could wear bathing suits! Then they watched some movies with popcorn and it didn't take long for them to wind down and crash on sleeping bags and the air mattress I put in the floor in Kaeley's room. SO MUCH FUN!!! Saturday morning the fun continued - a little TV time, they played teacher/school, and had a dance party in Kaeley's room. Indeed - Girls Just Want to Have FUN! Here are some pictures from the sleepover....


This year instead of a birthday party with all her friends, Kaeley opted for just 1 friend to come over and spend the night. It was an easy choice ... LILY! Kaeley just adores Lily. Kaeley and Lily were in the same preschool class, then Kindergarten class, and now 1st grade! They've become quite close! The sleepover fun actually started right after school. The girls were able to run wild in the school gym while we moms set up for the teacher luncheon. Then Lily came home with us and truthfully, both my girls are just smitten by her. The three of them played everything. We ordered pizza and had cupcakes. I convinced them to take a bath, but they only agreed because I said they could wear bathing suits! Then they watched some movies with popcorn and it didn't take long for them to wind down and crash on sleeping bags and the air mattress I put in the floor in Kaeley's room. SO MUCH FUN!!! Saturday morning the fun continued - a little TV time, they played teacher/school, and had a dance party in Kaeley's room. Indeed - Girls Just Want to Have FUN! Here are some pictures from the sleepover....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kaeley looks so grown up! Glad she had such a fun sleepover. I have great memories of sleepovers from my childhood.
Post a Comment