Now that we are enjoying some beautiful spring weather, I need to go back and catch up on February! Kaeley had her first ice skating experience in February. Her friend, Megan Defranco had her birthday party at the icearium and so we just had to go! I have to say I was quite impressed with my Kae... at first she was going to have no part of it. I got her skates on her and sent her out on the ice, well, they had the lights off - for "Friday Night All Skate". 7 year old, 1st time skaters were not liking that! So I got some skates on and went out with her. She held on to me and the side wall for a couple of laps and then she was off. Mostly still grabbing the wall, but she would get brave and go out in the middle of the ice too. Even when she would fall down, she did it with a smile. Much better than I ever thought she would do and she even asked to take lessons. Now, with Kaeley, you have to take that with a grain of salt because she's not asked to take lessons again, but perhaps we will give it a try later. Here's some pictures.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment