
We are SO PROUD of Ella Beth! Today was her Christmas Program at Preschool. Her teachers have been telling me that she really comes out of her shell when she's singing - she loves it! Even so, I figured come time to perform in front of all the mommies and daddies, that she would either cross her arms and refuse to participate or run down the aisle and out the door! I teased everyone before it started that I should stand at the door so I could catch her as she came running! Greg and I were both there and Papaw came too... we all had to see if she would really do it - and SHE DID! She was so happy! She did such a good job! Greg captured some clips on our camera and she has watched them over and over AND OVER this afternoon begging to go back to school! It's going to be a long break! After the program, Santa and Mrs. Claus stopped by for a visit. She climbed right up on his lap and told him she would see him soon! After Santa, they finished up with a little party in her class. She was thrilled to have me there! She got to decorate a star shaped cookie with icing and sprinkles, and called it lunch! What a treat!
Ella with Santa & Mrs. Claus





2 comments:
She did so good!! You should be so proud!
Wow! Such a great job! They tell me Owen is quite the little singer at school too. They didn't have a program but had their party yesterday. He couldn't understand why he didn't "dress up" for this party like he did on Halloween:)
Post a Comment