Saturday, November 29, 2008

Santa Claus is in Town!


Yes indeed it's that time of year! Every Thanksgiving weekend, we make our annual trip to the mall to see Santa. The girls have been begging to go since last Sunday. I of course was decked out in my red sweater, just in case I was in the picture too...LUCKILY, the girls did great without me! Kaeley was a bit shy and nervous...Ella, well, surprisingly, she did GREAT! She climbed right up on his lap, and was smiling the entire time! I have some other pictures I took with my camera and she is smiling in almost every one of them. Kaeley asked for a Hannah Montana DVD, which Santa said "Hannah" is very popular this year. Ella asked for a Barbie Diamond Castle Styling Head, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD. She just couldn't figure out why he didn't give it to her before we left. Our easiest Santa trip yet! When you get in line to see Santa they want to know which photo package you want to buy. I always have to say I need to wait and see how they do. This year, I just bought the CD, before pictures were even taken - maybe that was the trick! And yes, that is Mama Pig in the picture!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

That's a sweet picture! It was great running into you again:) I'm sure I'll see you out again before Christmas :)

Laura said...

Your girls are growing so quickly. Love the picture! Linked your blog from Jillina and Ginelle.
I don't check them often but will be fun to stay in touch with your family. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. Love you all!

Mom of Four said...

Hi Jennifer,
Your girls are beautiful! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. I can keep up with what is going on with you now! Maybe we can see you for a few minutes while we are up there for Christmas!
Kim