Saturday, September 6, 2008

Say Cheese!

Well, I have to say, this was one of the easiest photo sessions we've yet to have! The last time we were at a studio, I had to leave and come back after nap time because Ella was such a bear! My friend, Jessica came across this photographer, Jennifer Farmer, and she will either come to your home or to an outdoor location of your choice. We chose a little park off Campbell Station, near the library that I had never even been to, but it was great! She followed us around with her camera, Ella even warmed up to her. It was all good! Here are a few pictures... and the best one's are on her website: http://www.jfarmerphoto.com/ We will for sure be doing more pictures with her!

I'm really pleased with these pictures! Only sad that these are the only professional pictures we've had made since Christmas. I've been trying since Easter though! Kaeley decided to take a pair of scissors to her Strausburg dress in Bible class, then she decided to give her little sister a hair cut a few weeks later. Then, the day before these pictures were made, Ella fell off a picnic table bench at preschool and busted her mouth, and it was yes - bruised - on the outside of her mouth. And last, but not least, Kaeley's 2nd tooth fell out, literally hours before these pictures were taken. Whew!








1 comment:

Jillina said...

Awww these are precious!!