So much for summer break! We have been busy, busy, busy around here! I don't even know where to begin! I think summer activities began June 2nd... Kaeley is in a 1st grade reading readiness program which meets at the Farragut Library every Tuesday. Kaeley and Ella are both in a Kinderdance summer camp, which meets on the other end of town every Monday, and of course they are in 2 different classes, but luckily it's back to back. Kaeley also has gymnastics, which has been on Tuesday afternoons, but it's been crazy on Monday and Tuesdays, so I've moved that to Thursday afternoons. And if that wasn't enough, we started swim lessons that runs for 8 days and started this past Monday for both girls. Ella is in a Mommy & Me class that meets at 10 and Kaeley's class is at 12. I feel like I'm running a taxi service! Oh, and did I mention we just got back Sunday from a week in Charleston? Whew! And how about the cake business? Well, I've been busy every week with at least one cake order. I promised my kitchen last night I would give it a good cleaning next week - with all the powdered sugar and crisco - it's in need! The bow business has also been steady... another little something to occupy the free time! :) Here are a few random pictures of the summer so far...I threw in the picture of Kaeley and her latest grin - she lost another tooth on the top. This one was dramatic! She decided at bed time one night - I think the week before we went to the beach, that she wanted to try to pull it. It was real loose, but probably had a few more days before it was good and ready. Well, she pushed on it a little and it started to bleed and was indeed really loose, we told her it needed to come out and she said it was hurting. We tried everything... Tylenol, a popsicle ... no go. She finally went to bed and the next morning she pulled it with no pain! Now, we're dreading the next loose tooth.
Ella after her 1st ballet class...






2 comments:
Did I know you had a cake business? Do you have a website? I'm pretty sure I could order several from you!
Send me your order! I'll add it to my growing list! It's been a crazy summer! I took classes 10 years ago, but have never been willing to sell because of the time and mess I have to make in my kitchen!!!! However, after so many requests, I've caved. I finally printed up some business cards and put pictures on fb, and orders have come pouring in. I have some more pics I need to scan in... they were taken before my digital picture days. Just another little hobby I've decided to pursue. Seriously, let me know if you ever need a cake.
Post a Comment