Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Fun!

Wow - today is April 19th, where does the time go? It just happens to be my dad's 22nd Anniversary, so Happy Anniversary Dad and Carolyn!

Easter came and went - and yet I still do not have my Easter decor taken down. It's just been that crazy and it's not helping that I'm getting sucked into Face Book!

Greg left for New York the Tuesday before Easter and didn't return until technically the next Tuesday as it was after midnight when he got home. Nevertheless, we had a fun-filled girls weekend with Mimi! Mimi arrived Friday evening and we did a little shopping and Outback for dinner. Saturday was stressful - we had pictures made of the girls, and some of me and Mimi with the girls. Pictures always stress me out! Ironing 2 smocked dresses for each girl so 4 dresses, made 4 bows, whew! It was also the annual Easter egg dying event that Mimi does with the girls. Sunday, was relaxing. It started off a bit on the chilly side, but warmed up nicely. Mom and I cooked a small Easter dinner, and it wasn't good - so next year, we're going out! Then we spent the afternoon outside watching the girls ride bikes and the famous, pink convertible! Oh, and how could I forget - Kaeley lost her 3rd tooth while chomping on a carrot - she was so happy! Here's a few pictures...



















No comments: